Dahna Megami Tanjou [Action Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Umm... it's violent
- Umm... it's not horribly bad
- Uhh... it features a tough heroine
- Well... it's challenging
- You see... there's a horizontal shooter level and...
- Nothing stands out, sans a simple growth system
- There's annoying platform segments
- The controls are a little sticky/stiff
- It could have been better
"This game tries to produce a plot of some kind, but the whole game is pretty ephemeral from start to finish. The graphics are only average, the sound is about average, and the gameplay is a little disjointed. Dahna Megami Tanjou doesn't do anything original, and even the things that it does already aren't up to snuff with far better games of this genre. Sorry Dahna, but I have to give you a thumbs down. Violence alone won't make you a title worth playing."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Dahna Megami Tanjou Review
Back to Genesis Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.