Baku Baku Animal [Action Puzzle Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Presentable graphics and the screen doesn't split when you play the CPU
- Nice music to go along with the crazy action
- Excellent gameplay system; Easy to learn, hard to master
- A puzzle game with an actual plot
- Fairly hard to find (for collectors)
- Moderately challenging
- Game ocassionally relies on chance rather than skill when you don't get the animal you need to drop the stack
- Game would have looked a little cleaner if the Game Gear color palette was used better
"Baku Baku Animal is a simple, yet very fun game that uses a gameplay system that works. There isn't really anything wrong with the game, though the game would have been even better with a few minor touch-ups. With the limited amount of puzzle games on Game Gear, it may be worth your time to seek this game out."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Baku Baku Animal Review
Back to Game Gear Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.