Psychic World [Action Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Decent Graphics for an early portable title
- Anime-esque soundtrack
- Lots of power-ups
- The game actually has a simple in-game plot and fair ending
- Lucia puts the "chic" in "psychic"
- Only four fairly short stages
- Game is too easy
- The music, while decent, is a little repetitive
- Sound effects are a little cheap
- Switching between different psychic powers can get pretty annoying
- Controls are a bit loose
- Level design is cluttered and can make moving around annoying
"As stated in the full review, Hertz (developer of PW) didn't have much of a history. They show that they had a little bit of potential, but I guess I'll never know since they aren't around anymore. I'd say the game is average. Buy if it's cheap. Ignore it if it isn't."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Psychic World Review
Back to Game Gear Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.