Puyo Puyo [Action Puzzle Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Bright and colorful graphics with anime style characters
- Solid soundtrack to go with the action
- Solid gameplay that works like several other falling object puzzle games like Puyo Puyo
- Has a puzzle mode where you must meet specific requirements to advance
- Quite challenging, especially near the end
- The Japanese cart will display English text in a U.S. Game Gear
- VERY cheap and affordable
- The final stages can be ultra cheap
- The manual has several pages for story and the in-game doesn't mention pretty much ANYTHING? BOOOOO...
"Puyo Puyo is very popular in Japan and has become increasingly popular in North American territories...and it isn't hard to figure out why. The game provides lots of action, goofy characters, great music, and has few faults. You can get all of that for a great price so why not go for it?"
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Puyo Puyo Review
Back to Game Gear Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.