Ristar [Action Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Excellent graphics and animation
- Makes good use of Game Gear's limited color palette
- Excellent soundtrack that makes you want to hum along
- Moderate length
- Great level design
- The gameplay, while simple, is solid and functional
- Game should be pretty cheap
- Ristar's hand loses sprites when he streches them
- Game is fairly easy
- When the game is over, it's over...*sob*
"He can run, jump, grab, headbutt, throw objects, fly, smash, swing, flip up into the air by grabbing branches, clobber bosses...etc, etc. The great thing about Ristar is that he does it all in style and in beautiful worlds with beautiful music. I highly recommend this game."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Ristar Review
Back to Game Gear Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.