Kick Master [Action Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Detailed graphics with excellent enemy and boss design
- Great Castlevania-esque tunes
- Your hero has a wide variety of kick attacks; Some of which may boggle your mind
- 12 different spells besides your various kick attacks
- RPG-style gameplay where you level up to grow stronger by defeating enemies and gaining experience
- Decent length for an NES action title
- Everything can be kicked; there are no exceptions
- Controls may seem loose at first
- Game is considered hard by some
- Beginners might find themselves constantly going into the magic select menu to heal
- A few spells aren't really needed (though you are not forced to use them)
- Chuck Norris should have been a secret character or something
"All jokes aside, Kick Master is a fantastic game that veterans and newcomers alike may enjoy. I found the game to be challenging, but not pull-my-hair-out frustrating and that is a good thing. With nice graphics, nice sound, and gameplay that kicks many other NES action titles into the stratosphere, Kick Master is a classic that is unknown, but shouldn't be forgotten."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Kick Master Review
Back to NES Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.