Marko [Action Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Great visuals with superb character animations
- Marko has a lot of control over his attacks
- Moderate length, thirteen levels
- Use passwords to continue your game later
- Uncommon game (for collectors)
- Controls are a little loose
- Marko's attacks could have been faster
- Levels get a little cheap later on
"Marko is a pretty fun game with remarko-ble visuals and is a good way to waste an afternoon. If you get bored ahead of time, continue later using one of the games' passwords. "Electronic Gaming Monthly" and "Diehard Game Fan" had good things to say about this game, so you know it isn't all bad. Marko is not a particularly common game, so collectors will smile gleefully with this one in their collection while the average gamer will more or less shrug their shoulders."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Marko Review
Back to Genesis Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.