Super Gussun Oyoyo [Action Puzzle Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Bright and colorful graphics with cute characters and animation
- Quirky music and Gussun and Oyoyo make cute sounds
- Interesting gameplay that combines elements from Tetris, Lemmings and S.O.S: Sink or Swim
- Has 40 stages and an edit mode to make your own stages
- 2-player co-op or play head-to-head
- Fast, frenzied and challenging
- Relatively inexpensive
- Little to no knowledge of Japanese required
- While you can gain extra lives by getting Mini-Gussuns, it's really more trouble than it's worth
- A couple of extra versus mode features would have been nice
"As I helped Gussun escape from the dungeon I was scratching my head...Should I risk my life to save the Mini-Gussuns, or should I just let Gussun ride my block over to the exit and save me the trouble? A more practical way of gaining extra lives would have worked better, but you don't really hurt much from not saving the little guys. The game would have been beyond awesome if there were a couple of more versus mode features, but the game is still excellent. You can make your own stages...so I guess I can't complain. Play this game now!"
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Super Gussun Oyoyo Review
Back to SNES Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.