Super Gussun Oyoyo 2 [Action Puzzle Game]
Potential Pros & Cons
- Bright and colorful graphics with cute characters and animation
- Quirky music with cute little voice clips
- Interesting gameplay that combines elements from Tetris, Lemmings and S.O.S: Sink or Swim
- Has 64 stages and a puzzle mode to feed your brain
- 2-player co-op
- An enhanced versus mode that offers more than the previous SGO
- Fast, frenzied and challenging
- Relatively inexpensive
- Little to no knowledge of Japanese required
- While you can gain extra lives by getting Mini-Gussuns, it's really more trouble than it's worth
- The game took away the edit mode, so you can no longer make your own stages
- Only new enemy was added to the game
"Super Gussun Oyoyo 2 lets you play over 100 different types of stages thanks to the puzzle mode. However, with only one new enemy and no edit mode, I find SGO to be more enjoyable than SGO2. Still, SGO2 has an improved versus mode and there should be plenty of stages to satisfy any and all action puzzle fans."
Wanna say your piece in here? Let us know at the GS forums or through e-mails!
Back to Super Gussun Oyoyo 2 Review
Back to SNES Reviews Page
Back to the Video Game Reviews Page
Back to the Game Info Archive
Back to the Sanctuary Entrance
For more cool stuff, check out the General Gaming Interest and Video Game Scans sections. Price ranges based on eBay, Play-Asia, Japan Game Stock, and other factors. Prices are for complete copies.
|All content shown in Gaming Sanctuary belong to their respective owners.